There are a total of 7 things currently worth knowing about dotSuck.
1. You can post almost anything you want here. So long as it isn’t totally illegal, and you think it’s funny, interesting, or worth sharing for any reason.
2. If you do post porn or something else that people might not want to see, try to remember to wrap the offending content in [nsfw][/nsfw] tags as a courtesy.
3. Similarly, if you post something really fucking long, stick a <!–more–> tag in there.
1. If you want an avatar (and you should), go to Gravatar and just use the same email address as the one you used to register here.
2. You can customize the rest of your profile from the WordPress Dashboard. Currently the only information displayed in your public profile is your website, bio text, and any topics you have started.
1. Photos can be inserted and aligned however you like via the Media icon in the toolbar above the posting box.
2. YouTube videos can be added by placing the video ID between [youtube][/youtube] tags.